Wednesday 3 April 2013

Introducing my Mommy makes- Quilling




I hope that you all like the new look of the blog with the added buttons! I have decided start to sharing the crafts that I do on the blog.  I am sure that a lot of my followers like to craft themselves (when we have the time). Today I have decided to share with you the Mothers Day card that I made for my Mom.   This year I decided to do some quilling.  I have not done any quilling since I was probably about 11 so was really pleased with the results. The craft is fairly basic to do and only requires a few things 

  • Quilling tool 
  • Quilling papers
  • Circle sizer
  • PVA glue 
All you do is make twist the paper with the quilling tool take this off then allow the paper to uncoil to a selected size.  You then glue this then pinch it into the shape that you need.  I enjoyed making this card as it was all my own design so I did not need to worry about following a pattern.  I hope that some of you may be able to try out this idea.  




1 comment:

I would be happy to hear any comments